- Out of home
Bourgogne Franche Comté
There are many different types of advertising displays available in Burgundy Franche Comté: 4x3, 2m2, displays on buses... As you can see, there are many! To find out the rates for advertising posters in this region, simply fill in your quote online for the format(s) you want!
- Out of home
Advertising panel Bourgogne Franche Comté
We bring you a little more knowledge about the region Bourgogne Franche Comté, and more precisely about the demographics of the inhabitants as well as the behaviour. Why do we do this? In order to better target your next advertising campaigns in this region.
The Burgundy Franche Comté region is located in the centre-east of France. It is in fact the result of the administrative merger of two former regions: Burgundy and Franche Comté. And with its 47,784 km2, the Burgundy Franche Comté region ranks 5th among the 13 regions of France in terms of surface area.
Some figures on the Bourgogne Franche Comté region
Find out more about the people of the region:
- 51.3% of the population are women
- 27.6% are under 25 years old
- 41.4% are in the 25-59 age group
- 31% of the inhabitants are 60 years old or more
What professions do people in Burgundy Franche Comté practice?
- 6% are CSP+.
- 13% are in intermediate occupations
- 15% are workers
- 31% are retired
Close to Germany, Switzerland and Italy, the region welcomes many tourists every year thanks to a vast network of roads (868 km of motorways).
Which format of advertising panels to choose in the Burgundy Franche Comté region?
To help you, as an advertiser, to choose the right format for your billboards, we present the different formats that exist in Burgundy Franche Comté:
- Advertising on buses: this public transport allows your brand to be known by the general public, many passers-by circulate in the city centre and thus see your campaigns. For example, the bus network in Besançon and its 58 bus lines serves 1,752 stops: your campaign will be seen by a large number of future consumers.
- Billboard advertising: Billboard advertising is one of the best ways to get your campaigns out locally. Adintime has 58m2 billboards in Briançon.
The advertising network of bus routes
There are more than 115 bus lines that make up the road network of the Burgundy Franche Comté region. Display your advertisements on the back and on the right and left sides of the buses. At Adintime, we offer you signs on buses in Dijon and Besançon. So, in which city are you going to share your next outdoor communication?