Welcome to Adintime
- Accept or not, or object when legitimate interest is used by clicking on "Cookie settings".
- Change your mind or withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the cookie logo at the bottom right of your screen. Your preferences will only apply to our site.
These cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of the site, you can disable them by changing the settings of your browser but you will not be able to use the site normally.
These cookies provide necessary information to applications of the website itself or integrated by third parties, if you disable them you may find some problems in the operation of the page.
These cookies are used to analyze the traffic and behavior of customers on the site, help us understand and understand how you interact with the site in order to improve performance.
These cookies can be from the site itself or from third parties, they help us to create a profile of your interests and to offer you advertising aimed at your preferences and interests.
- If you are using Internet Explorer browser: click on the Tools button, then Internet Options. Under the general tab, Browsing History, click on Settings. Then click on Show Files and select the Cookie(s) you wish to disable. Then close the window that contains this list of Cookies and double-click OK to return to the Internet.
- If you are using the Firefox browser: click the Firefox Menu icon, then click the Tools button, then Options; in the window that appears, choose Privacy and click Remove Specific Cookies. Select the Cookies you wish to disable and delete them.
- If you are using the Safari browser: click on the Settings button, then Preferences. In the window that appears, choose Privacy/Security, and click Show Cookies. Select the Cookies you wish to disable and click Clear or Clear All.
- If you're using the Chrome browser: click the Google Chrome menu icon, then Settings. At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings. In the Privacy section, click Content Settings.
To disable cookies, select Restrict all sites from storing data, click Cookies and site data, then hover over the site that created the cookie, and click X in the right-hand corner, or click Delete all.