The main objective of a display campaign is to display ads on digital platforms that target your audience to increase awareness of your brand, products or services. It is an attractive format that boosts your online visibility while controlling your costs. Find out more about our display advertising offer and request a quote to find out the rates.
€5,000 excl. tax
€5,000 excl. tax
€5,000 excl. tax
What is a display campaign?
Display, or digital signage, is a format of advertising space on the web. Display campaigns accounted for almost 1.165 million euros in 2020.
A display ad can be displayed on several platforms:
- Mobile phones
Please note* that:
- 50% of digital advertising is delivered on mobile
- Video display has increased by 38%
*Source : goodbuy-media.fr
Why do a display campaign?
Display is one of the most popular formats on the internet. Whether it's for display, acquisition or retargeting, it allows an advertiser to meet most of its marketing objectives.
A display campaign makes it possible to distribute personalised and targeted messages (centres of interest, age, gender, retargeting and geolocation). The objective of a display ad is to increase the conversion rate of a company or to bring traffic to a website. It is a real boost for your online visibility. Moreover, display ads are easily measurable thanks to performance tracking tools.
How to run a display advertising campaign?
In a digital advertising campaign, it is advisable to produce a large number of different formats to suit different operating systems and versions. It is therefore important to keep abreast of digital developments, especially in mobile formats.
In which formats do the display ads appear?
A display campaign can be carried out in several ways, in the form of banners:
- The medium rectangle (300x250): this is the standard and most used format, it is often on the side of web pages
- The large rectangle (336x280): this format ensures better visibility on larger sites but is not available on mobile
- Wrap: one of the most lucrative formats and it completely frames the website in question
- Leaderboard (728x90): a website header format, this is the best format for acquisition campaigns
- The wide angle or half-page (300x600): this is the format that gets the most visibility
- The large banner for mobiles (320x100): a double space in height
Other more recent formats:
- 3D display: by clicking or hovering the mouse over the ad, the banner expands and offers a 3D experience
- Creation Expand: this format has the ability to expand beyond its initial boundaries
- The Lightbox: this display banner, as it expands, displays a large insert that takes over the content of the web page, like a pop-up
- Interstitial: quite similar to the pop-up format, this is a format that is placed above the content of the page
How do I display a banner ad on a website?
To publish a banner ad in a selected space, it is advisable to contact an advertising agency. Most of the sites that display advertisements are often attached to a professional agency.
Once the advertising space has been purchased, the banner must be designed to match the marketing campaign. The advertising banner can be designed by the advertising agency or by the company itself (you).
What is the difference with a programmatic campaign?
Programmatic advertising consists of automating the process of buying and selling advertising space.
The programmatic approach is distinguished in 2 steps:
- Advertisers define the parameters of their campaign: budget, audience, location, and content via programmatic buying platforms
- The programmatic buying platforms then offer real-time bidding to help you achieve your goals