Adintime Academy - Understanding media buying
To help you set up your media plan, we have created a platform that brings together all the useful resources for your media purchases and how to obtain advertising space rates.
Making an advertising campaign: reviewing the basics
- 7 Golden rules to apply when buying advertising
- How to advertise on TV? Everything you need to know!
- Formats of press inserts
- Understanding digital advertising
- 5 tips you need to know if you’re using Facebook ads
- Regulations TV advertising
- Accelerating of advertising on podcasts
- Étude de marché sur la publicité en France en 2020, quel avenir pour 2021 ?
Know the rates for advertising space
Answers to your questions
Understanding media buying
When you want to communicate about a new product or service, it is important to understand some of the mechanics of media buying. The creativity of the ads is indeed an important lever in the success of a campaign but the choice of media, the target and the seasonality are just as important.
To help you with your media buying, here are some resources that might help you:
How to find media on Adintime?
On Adintime, you can do a search via the search bar and type in the media you are looking for.
It is also possible to do your search by browsing through the main media categories (press, billboards, media, TV, social networks, etc.):
Find a press title by region on:
- Daily regional press Île de France
- Daily regional press Auvergne Rhône Alpes
- Daily regional press Bourgogne Franche Comté
- Daily regional press Hauts de France
- Daily regional press Bretagne
Find billboards by city:
Advertising space by TV channel:
- TV advertising BFM TV
- TV advertising B SMART
- TV advertising France TV
- TV advertising M6
- TV advertising W9
Social Media advertising
Why request a quote from Adintime?
By requesting a quote for one of the media on our site, you will be able to obtain the rates for advertising space in that medium.
Please note that Adintime only processes requests for quotes from registered companies and cannot respond to student requests.