France Bleu is the network of local public radio stations in France. With its 44 stations spread throughout the country, it is the global medium of proximity that covers all the news and initiatives of a town, a department or a region. As advertising is limited on the Radio France group's stations, the small amount of advertising allows the advertiser's message to be heard more clearly.
A few figures on the radio :
- 4th largest radio station in France in terms of audience share*.
- 3rd radio station in the 7am/9am and 9am/12am time slots in terms of audience share**.
- 3.2 million daily listeners
- 10 million unique visitors per month to Francebleu.fr
- 11 million French people reached by the France Bleu radio + digital advertising offer
- See the list of available cities in the quote request form above.
France Bleu radio advertising offer
Classic advertising: the format of a radio advertising spot is very short. Broadcast during commercial breaks, this type of advertising is ideal for carrying out a local communication campaign (promoting an offer, communicating about the opening of a shop, etc.).
Tailor-made advertising: depending on your needs and your targeting, tailor-made systems can be proposed.
Radio sponsorship: this allows an advertiser to be associated with a program or a column on Radio France Bleu in the form of an 8-second maximum quote.
Would you like to run a local or national radio advertising campaign on France Bleu?
Request a quote to obtain the rates for a radio spot on France Bleu.
*Radio + Digital: Cross Média 2021 V1, France Bleu coverage (radio + digital - Internet Fixed, Mobile and Tablet - all 15+)
**Radio: Médiamétrie 126 000, LV, 5am-24pm, 13+, AJ21
***Médiamétrie 126 000 Radio, 13+, January-June 2021 excluding April, LàV, 5am-24pm, AC