TV Advertising CNEWS
CNEWS is a French general-interest news channel broadcast live. It is part of the Canal + group of channels.
In addition to relaying the latest news in real time, CNEWS offers programs and thematic programs related to current events.
You want to book the Cnews TV advertising offer
Don't wait ! Book now to make sponsorship advertising around Cnews programs.
TV advertising offer
Advertising on CNEWS
Some figures on the CNEWS channel
- 2.1% audience share in November 2022 according to Médiamétrie
- 2 out of 3 French people watch CNEWS every month
- 9M viewers, men and women, CSP+.
- HISTORIC RECORD: 2.2% audience share among viewers aged 4 and over in May 2021
Sample of the different programs on the CNEWS channel:
CNEWS is also a digest of thematic programs related to current events:
- Sports columns
- Economic columns: L'Hebdo de l'Eco, Le Chiffre and la Chronique Eco
- Cultural columns: Pop Culture, L'Heure des Livres, etc.
How much does a TV ad cost on Cnews?
It is difficult to give a precise price for an advertisement on the TV channel Cnews. Indeed, it varies according to the target, the period in which you wish to communicate or the type of advertising you choose to make (classic TV ad or sponsoring). To get more details, you can request a quote on the advertising offer of your choice.
By joining Club Adintime, a media expert will contact you within 24 hours to help you launch your campaign. He will study your needs and advise you on the best advertising strategy. Then, he will negotiate the rates for you and help you with all the technical details.