Based on the editorial expertise, Les Echos writes about daily news in France, news, the economy from a business point of view.
An essential first notebook for getting to know everything about macroeconomic news in France and around the world. Recognized expertise with objectives and energizing information processing.
A second "Companies & Markets" section highlighting the DNA of Les Echos, dedicated to companies and sectorial market analyzes.
A 3rd themed ad hoc booklet enriches the daily offer: Executives, Heritage, Entrepreneurs, Start...
In addition, they have a large section about expertise with 110 thematic files each year on key current topics and involving: High Tech, Industry, Transport, Innovation, Entrepreneur ...
Managers aware of the urgency of social and environmental issues, of the power (and duties) of companies, who understand their role in this transformation.
The readers of Les Echos decide, arbitrate, manage, become involved and drive change:
Some figures on Les Echos readers:
90% are interested in issues related to sustainable development
78% say that companies have a role to play in favor of sustainable development
They are one step ahead:
• Try to stay informed all day long - Ind. 121
• On the lookout for the latest news (Auto, Gastronomy, Finance) - Ind. 119
• Curious (very interested in all areas of interest from history, to international news and the media) - Ind. 135
They have confidence in themselves, in their ability to adapt and succeed:
• They intend to start a business (next 12 months) - Ind. 113
• They like to take risks - Ind 113
• They like to convince people - Ind 112
• They give interviews and conferences several times a year - Ind. 123