- Nature, News, Women
- Type of advertising
Book this advertising space
Introduction to the TV show BFM TV - RMC Story
RMC Story is the channel that makes everyday life better for the French. The RMC Story schedule is made up of 3 main themes based on true stories: Entertainment / Life / Investigation.
- Flagship programs in the Entertainment theme include Alien Theory, Les Brown Génération Alaska and 100 jours avec les Gendarmes.
- The Life theme is made up of the following programs: Familles d'Agriculteurs, Chalets-sur-mesure and Bûcherons : un métier à haut risques.
- The flagship program in the Investigation theme is Faites Entrer L'Accusé...
Some figures on RMC Story:
- 6 M viewers per day
- 1st place in audience growth across all channels (excluding BFMTV)
- France's favorite DTT morning show
Source : Médiamétrie Médiamat - Average September 2022 - April 2023
Are you interested in RMC Story sponsorship advertising?
Request a quote on our platform.
Advertise on TV with the best rates on RMC Story
TV advertising for the RMC Story channel
Advertising offers in Premiums
The sponsorship offer on the Primes consists of accompanying viewers during their evenings around one of the 7 themes (climate, mysteries, protection, immersion, news, accidents and FELA), each of which accounts for 100 presences per month. The offer includes 5 trailers on D-2 and D-1 of the prime from 2pm to 3am. On D-Day, the channel broadcasts 5 trailers from 2pm to 9pm and, from 9pm onwards, 10 billboards are offered at the start and end of the programme.
The RMC Story Talks: your advertisement simultaneously on RMC
Lhe channel's Talks are there to share and exchange views on current affairs and to decipher society's issues for you.
- The "Apolline Matin" programme: from 6am to 9am, Apolline de Malherbe will appear on her 160-episode programme each month. An RMC Story advert on this programme will consist of the following: 2 x 8-second billboards at the start and end of the programme, 5 billboards during the commercial breaks and 1 trailer per active day.
- "Les Grandes Gueules": broadcast from 9am to 12pm, the programme will have 140 appearances over 4 weeks. Every day, Alain Marschall and Olivier Truchot invite the Grandes Gueules to debate with them live.
- This is followed by Estelle Denis' programme "Estelle Midi" from 12 noon to 3pm (100 viewers over a month). A new 3-hour appointment, to be found every day from Monday to Friday, in which Estelle and her gang discuss numerous debates.
Daytime advertising offers
During the day, take advantage of a loyal audience during the broadcast of series and documentaries. You will find 2 offers: the DAY offer (with 112 viewings over 4 weeks) and the ACCESS offer (with 112 viewings over 4 weeks).
- The DAY offer includes 4 billboards from 3pm to 5pm.
- The ACCESS offer also offers 4 billboards, but from 5pm to 9pm.